COVID-19 Customer Safety Commitment
Dear Fellow Knockians,
We know you've probably been getting bombarded with emails every day regarding COVID-19, but we feel it's still necessary to give you guys an update on how we are handling the situation and provide some tips on how we can all get through this together.
Your safety, health and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) information is very fluid and changing daily, we have taken information provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as of March 13, 2020 to help get prepared and prevent the spread of disease. We have highlighted some information that you can implement as soon as possible:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (or sing Happy Birthday twice).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home while sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Use a barrier, such as a paper towel, to touch commonly touched surfaces such as door handles and elevator buttons
- Ask that others not visit if they are feeling sick to protect yourself and your neighbors
- Avoid large gatherings and non-essential use of public transportation.
- Make sure to have enough supplies and medication on hand in the event you do get sick.
To make sure you have the most up to date information, please check the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/ or sign up for the CDC Newsletter here: https://tools.cdc.gov/campaignproxyservice/subscriptions.aspx?topic_id=USCDC_2067
We are prepared to navigate these challenging circumstances with everyone’s safety in mind. While Knockies will remain open for business we need to put an emphasis on customer safety as we move forward. As of this email, all of our products will contain a sanitation wipe for you to keep with you. Our limited staff that will continue to work from our headquarters are required to wear gloves if at all handling customers' products. These are only small measures of defense, but we think every little bit (from us and others) will help.
As we receive any updates that may impact you as a customer we will be sure to let you know.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time. We're happy to inform you that our staff and manufacturing sites have been fortunate enough to enjoy our health, as of this email. Please feel free to contact our staff directly with any questions or concerns.
The Knockies Team